Monday, May 08, 2006

SCUBA - My dream come true



One of my life time goals has been to teach Scuba!

Years ago, I was on vacation in Grand Cayman and took resort dive with Bob Sotos. I was hooked.

It was in my blood, I became fascinated with the undersea world. First it was warm water diving - all those gorgeous tropical fish, the colourful and diverse reef life, the clear warm water... then it was just going diving.

Living in the Great Lakes area I was less three hours away in any direction from some of the worlds best fresh water diving. There was so much to see and do: Drift dives, shipwrecks, history and culture, geology, deep dives, shallow, rivers, lakes, and fish too.

What started out as just a thing to do once in a while turned into a full fledged passion.

Well Last year I became a Scuba Instructor, now I'm living my dream come true!

I get to travel, meet people, and do things underwater! You can too - Just ask me how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home