Friday, April 14, 2006

Cat Pictures









I spend a lot of time looking at cat pictures. I can't quite explain it. Guess I have always been a cat lover.

I have a Marvelous Marmalade cat named Marmaduke! His best sport is napping. He is king, emperor, assasin, cuddle bunny and stoic all in one.

Rusty is soft and feminine, sweet, playful and ROUND... amazingly athletic - yet she too enjoys a good nap in the afternoon.

My daughter has captured Marmaduke and our other cat Rusty by camera in many adorable poses.

So while I have thousands of images of my own cats on hand - I still find myself brousing Google images looking at cat pictures. Who can figure? and what about those funny cat videos - oh there was a trully hilarious one!

So here are some of our families Cat Pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute cats :)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home