Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Self Taught: Learning about Wines and Food



Every week I approach the wine shop, armed with my menu and a sence of Adventure.


What delight awaits our palate this week? We tend to serve a lot of chicken, also prefer lighter bouquets, nothing too sweet mind you.

This week I've decided to adjust my approach, I'll try a Pinot Grigiot and find food to match. Can you believe I have never tried this very popular and in-vogue wine?

For some reason our local Wine shop only sells Pinot Grigiot in the 1.5 liter size bottle. I may just pick it up this evening and invite some friends to share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Red said...

Finally tried Pinot Grigiot, mmmmm.
Surf n cluck - Chicken breast marinated in garlic/lemon/and oregano with shrimp sauteed with onion, orange bell peppers, red bell peppers, and zesty seasonings.....yummmyyyy
A dinner party with long lost friends, refound again.
A perfect evening, dinner served under the stars.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home